Wilwood Hydraulic Hand Brake Lever and Master Cylinder Kit
Standing at 15.3" tall and 1.99" wide at the mounting plate, this aluminum hand brake is light weight and features either a horizontal or vertical handle position that will give you a great look and desired function.
Wilwood handbrake lever assemblies provide a lightweight, high-leverage component for drift cars, drag race cars and rally cars or any application where hand-actuation of one or more brake calipers is employed. With a lightweight aluminum forged 11:1 ratio “H” beam lever with ergonomic grip in a choice of vertical or horizontal static lever positioning Accepts any vertical flange master cylinder with 2.25” mount centers. Finished an a durable long lasting e-coat finish for corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight forged aluminum 11:1 ratio "H" beam lever with ergonomic full-length grip.
- Choice of vertical or horizontal static lever configuration.
- Accepts any vertical flange master cylinder with 2.25" mounting centers.
- Use with integral or remote reservoir master cylinders for stand-alone systems.
- Use with GS-style, remote-feed master cylinders for pass-through systems.
- Durable e-coat finish for long-lasting good looks and resistance to corrosion or oxidation
- Bore options: 5/8", .70" and 3/4". The most common bore size is 5/8".
- Wilwood rebuild kits are available to maintain the brake master cylinders.
Let us know if you need an install kit or our Pro Fabrication team to install it for you. We can help with hard lines, soft lines and all the fittings to make a professional installation.