Feal 441 Drift Coilovers, 92-97 BMW 3 Series (E36) Four corner kit
We have built drift specific suspension since 2010, developing and testing a coilover to meet the high demands of a competitive drift car. All drift specific kits are built to Formula Drift driver Aurimas "Odi" Bakchis’ specifications.
Our unique damping profile guarantees more grip than the competition. We also custom tailor the spring rates based on the weight of your build, power level of your engine, and tire size used. For the Nissan S chassis we also have different length brackets to accommodate drop knuckles. This allows you to maintain proper ride height adjustability.
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independent height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (MacPherson applications)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
We also offer professional installation and alignment! Call us for an appointment today!
THIS IS A FOUR CORNER KIT!